- Over 15 years of experience in international consulting in managerial positions (PwC, Accenture, Antal Russia, Atlas Professionals)
- Created an outsourcing business from scratch in Antal Russia
- Launched projects in Russia with Baker Hughes and Schlumberger
- Helped to enter the Russian market Uber Russia
- Over 14 years of experience in Russian and international companies (Ancor, Antal Russia, others)
- Specializations: mass recruitment, IT recruitment, temporary staff, selection of top-level specialists
- Experience in the formation and management of IT teams, as well as project teams in various areas
- Organization of a project team of 25 people, 11 cities, launch and implementation of a federal project with a total number of project personnel of 10,000 people (FIFA 2018)
- Quality management of services sold
More than 7 years of experience in senior positions in medium and large companies consisting of several legal entities.
Possession of a full range of management tools in the field of financial management and accounting.
- - budgeting and business planning;
- - management accounting, auditing and controlling;
- - accounting, reporting;
- - tax minimization.
- More than 16 years of consulting sales experience in international and Russian companies (Antal, HAYS and others)
- Sales of services in the markets of Russia, the CIS, Asia and other regions
- Launch and implementation of turnkey projects.
- The ability to hear and understand the needs of the client, as well as to find an effective solution for the implementation of business tasks.
- Development of the concept of promoting the company to the market
It all started with a request from Uber, which at that time was entering the Russian market and was just setting up a legal entity in Russia. All payments went through Amsterdam, and this did not allow for active development, despite the large number of ambitions and plans. Uber asked the CEO and founder of Assistance, Alexander Pokrasov, for a recommendation - if he could recommend a reliable supplier who could promptly process payments and help with the launch of the project in Russia. In the future, this became one of the key services that the Assistance Group company specializes in and was called the "Purchasing Aggregator".
Since at that time there was no one on the market who could qualitatively satisfy the request of Uber, and after 2 months the company returned again with this issue, Alexander decided to join on his own and, in fact, the company began its work from this. As part of Uber, the Assistance Group operated in more than 30 cities. Responsible for most of all purchases - from renting outlets in shopping centers and offices, to marketing and branding cars.
The project continues to this day - successful cooperation continued and is actively developing after the merger of Uber and Yandex.
large-scale ORC in Tula.
The company even managed to move from one office to another - in 3
times larger in area than the first, since the state
employees has grown a lot.
In general, this year we have recruited 350 +
highly qualified specialists and closed 2200 +
Over these 5 years, we have successfully implemented more than 2900 projects for of our customers and grew 12 times. In the state of the company currently 80+ employees, 3000+ outsourcing personnel, more than 10,000 verified contractors and 120 active well-known clients. Our team is highly qualified consultants and managers, with many years of consulting experience.